Cedarwood contains the constituent cedrol, which promotes relaxation, and balance. It has a warm cedar aroma and is soothing when used in massage.
Topical – Dilute with a carrier oil for children and for those with sensitive skin. Apply to refex points and/or directly on area of concern.
Diffuse – Diffuse, or inhale the aroma directly.
- Has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma
- May be added to your favorite skin care products and applied topically
- Its powerful aroma creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused.
- Combine with Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Clove or Myrtle and apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free.
- Add Cedarwood essential oil to your favorite skin care products and apply topically or massage into the scalp for the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
Green = Neat (can be used without dilution)
Orange = Dilute for children and those with sensitive skin
Red = Dilute
Want to learn more about essential oils?