This recipe makes a nice big loaf of bread that the whole family will love! It’s delicious and fluffy and will save you from buying a loaf of bread ever again!
Not only does it feel great making your own bread, but you also know exactly what is inside it.
440g Warm Water
3 Teaspoons of Yeast
3 Teaspoons of Bread Improver
750g of flour of choice (Bakers flour, White flour, Wholegrain flour etc.)
1 Teaspoon of Salt
- In your thermomix add all the ingredients in the above order
- Mix on Speed 6 for 10 seconds
- Then turn the dial to the closed lid icon and set time for 6 minutes knead function
- Once done put in a well oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel for 1 hour or doubled in size (may be quicker when you have hot weather)
- Then punch down the down in the bowl and move to a baking paper lined bread tin, cover with the tea towel again and let rise for another 20 minutes or so.
- While rising set the oven to 180c fan forced setting
- Put the bread in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown, and when tapped it will sound hollow
Enjoy warm with some delicious butter and some strawberry jam, or any other way you like!
Ready for the oven!
Ta Da! Ready to enjoy!