Black Pepper has a strong, crisp aroma that is comforting and energising and is wonderfully relaxing when used in post-exercise massage.
Can also be used as a flavouring in cooking.
Included in Awaken, Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil, Dream Catcher, En-R-Gee, NingXia Zyng, Relieve It
Topical – Dilute with a carrier oil for children and for those with sensitive skin. Apply to reflex points and/or directly on area concern. Mix sparingly with juniper and lavender in a bath to help with chills or to warm one up in the winter.
Diffuse – Diffuse or inhale the aroma directly.
Internal – Use as a flavouring in cooking.
Ingredients: Pepper, Black
- Combine one to two drops with v6- Vegetable Oil Complex to soothe muscles and joints or to warm the skin during cold weather.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
- Consider massaging 1-2 drops into the soles of the feet daily, or diffusing as needed for increased energy.
Green = Neat (can be used without dilution)
Orange = Dilute for children and those with sensitive skin
Red = Dilute
Want to learn more about essential oils?